Yesterday’s public release of MSN Search, with some new features and design, with the new MSN.com and updated MSN Toolbar Suite was joined by a new version of MSN Newsbot. As the MSN Search Weblog explains, the new features are:
- More top stories (4)
- More photo highlights
- Completely integrated into MSN Search
- List of all the news publishers used
- Grouping together of similar reports, like those from the AP, so they don’t all annoy you at once
- New “Photos & similar stories” – see a restyled photo filmstrip with high quality photos from that story and all similar stories.
- Faster page loads
- Three new markets (well, technically two, since its Australia and two Canadian languages)
I like the look of the page; its got color and is easy to read. The similar stories page is just great, with a great layout and lots of info and pictures, although I could have done without so many pictures of Michael Jackson.