part of the Blog News Channel

Teen Almost Killed Trying To Make Xbox 360 Swim

A 14-year old, apparently the product of the North Carolina public school system, was not aware that water and electricity do not like to mix. As a result, when he tried to cool off his Xbox 360 by submerging the power supply in pan of water, he was electrocuted and knocked unconscious. Luckily, his mother came home and called 911. He regained consciousness before the paramedics arrived.

Thus, we learn an important lesson: Do your homework before you play video games!

August 26th, 2007 Posted by Nathan Weinberg | Xbox 360, Xbox, General | no comments

Hosting sponsored by GoDaddy

No Comments »

No comments yet.

Leave a comment